Outside the Cave has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://blog.stephenlazar.com
and update your bookmarks.

5.20.2005

A Compliment for My Students

I just wanted to bring this comment out to the main page so hopefully most of my students will see it. I hope they realize what they're doing is pretty cool and unique, and that they are making some very positive impressions on people:

To all the students particpating here, your thoughtful comments and active participation in this blog is a credit to you. It shows a level of maturity I've not often seen in 14 year olds. Keep up the great work. You've just begun to tap into the powerful learning potential of blogging. I'm looking forward to watching your continued growth.
Darren - Thank you so much for the kind words to my students

No comments: